2 Newest Poems: I Had a Nice Christmas Vacation and I'm Home But I'm Seeing My Therapist Today


Jan. 4, 2016

Dear King Lion,

Yesterday was a long day
I was ventured back home
From Jersey; I was feeling tired
And I didn't have time to write a poem
But now I can write a poem
Actually, I can make 2 poems
For today
Christmas vacation was nice
It would be nice if each day is Christmas day
Like giving gifts in every day
Really, Jesus is your gift
You need him in every day
So do I and the people in the world
God loves the world

Live Loi xx


Jan. 4, 2016

Dear King Lion,

Today pain my neck
I felt like wanna stay home
Stay home for all day
Brainstorming and writing a poem
But I got to need to see my therapist
She is helpful...:)
Express her through my diary

 

That's all for today. :)

Live Loi xx

Comments