Every Valentine Day-2/15/16




I think of you
When you love me
Follow me to the loo
And wait for me to get out
What is your love for me all about?
<3
Outside my window
You can see through my...
All you need is my love
This is every Valentine day
Thus, we can sail in the bay
<3
And, view the beautiful blue water
This is every Valentine day
<3
All of you, therefore, need love
And a Cupid to guide you to love
I do not want to get down and disuse
I want to uplift and my love to use
I think of you
When you take me to something I like
With love and companionship
I hope that will be the daily friendship
<3
Cause love is kind
It's nice to have friends who show you love
And this is every Valentine day
<3
You're having love
And receiving a lovely message delivery by a dove
Real love should be here
<3
I'm going, I'm going
I'm going to meet you
<3
Every Valentine day
This is every Valentine day









Comments