The Making of Poetic Album Welcome to the Lullabies 2015


Originally on December 14, 2014 I had plan for the new poetic album "Welcome to the Lullabies" for 2015-2016 school year. So I wrote the two parts of this album. Those parts have ten lyrical poems. The total of these are twenty lyrical poems. And I produced this poetic album.

I sketched the photos. And then I started to produce this poetic album.

The cover of poetic album "Welcome to the Lullabies
Welcome to the Lullabies-Vol. 1
The 10 lyrical poem of 
Welcome to the Lullabies-Vol. 1
Night lullaby
Welcome to the Lullabies-Vol. 2
The 10 lyrical poem of 
Welcome to the Lullabies-Vol. 2
Mornin lullaby
 

All the lyrical poems were written by me, and this originality is I made this poetic album
"Welcome to the Lullabiesand respect the copyright. 

And, I wrote the thank you note...
I drew a girl on the back cover of poetic 
album "Welcome to the Lullabies"

My poetic album "Welcome to the Lullabies" was released on March 31, 2015. I can make more if anyone want to own this poetic album for entertainment. Live Loi xx 

P.S. - Here is the preview video of this completed poetic album. Enjoy! And I hope you like it.

Comments