Hello April


Hello April

Wishing you
a productive
April with
fill of love, relax
and happiness.

I will make them and the 
places all around My hill a
blessing; and I will cause
showers to come down in
their season; there shall be
showers of blessing.

*Ezekiel 34:26*

I want to add my two old lyrical poems to this blog for a productive April. The name of them are "Breathe Me" and "AeoloiE".

"Breathe Me"

Oh, I feel so cold inside and I need a heater
Stop embrace me not, man, you must not be a cheater
Hug me and heat me
You hold me and not cheat me
Your heart is connected to me
Your body is stick against mine
That's feeling; we touch
Man, you give me air too much

You breathe me
Yea, you breathe me

Oh, I feel heat from you
Tonight you come to hold me
'Cause there is cold outside
You have muscle as a tough man
So take me in your arm
And making me feel you touch
Man, you give me air too much

You breathe me
Yea, you breathe me

________________________________________________________________


"AeoloiE"

Do you feel me blowing?
Oh, do you?

This song has AeoloiE, me
That makes a sound of the wind
I got you to see
That I'm here to bind...

...you, oh, oh, oh

It's the sense, it's a feelin'
I was soarin' up, now I'm soaring down, hmm-mmm

I got my body back, you can meet me
From your heart and mind you got yourself, you see
Who's care if people think I'm not here
They're so wrong; I'm here
To bind you, oh, oh, oh

I'm going to soar up
If you need me, I'm going to soar down
I'm AeoloiE, hmm-mmm
You know I'm AeoloiE, hmm-mmm

________________________________________________________________

Live Loi xx

Comments