I Deleted Instagram, The Two Poems: Roller Skates and Duck

Hello everybody,

I have not blogging for June 21st and 22nd. As of June 2016, someone had used my Instagram: Yours_Loi06 for spamming on the comment of someone’s Instagram. I feel upset and worthless. I did not make more and more followers. So I had to delete Instagram, and I still use Facebook page Yours, Loi and this blog.

Here are the two poems for June 21st and 22nd. See below:

Roller Skates – June 21, 2016




Dear King Lion,

I skate,
I skate,
I skate
I fall
I skate
I skate
I skate
I fall
I kept skating
and I fell 2 times

Live Loi xx


Duck– June 22, 2016



Dear King Lion,

I went to the Baker Park
and I viewed duck...
There are so many ducks
swimming in the dirty
creek at the Baker Park

I enjoyed viewing
Baker Park. <3 <3

Live Loi xx

Comments