Salut février


May your February
be filled of
joy, love
and
blessings.
~Live Loi~

with all humility and
gentleness, with patience,
accepting one another
in love,~ Ephesians 4:2

Here is my 2014 lyrical poem from the poetic album "Love & Beauty" called "All the Women".

"All the Women"
Written by Love Loi in 2014

You have an option to pick
So who will you pick?
Me? or...

Slut, slut, slut, slut?
You hurt me over slut
If your option is great,
Then you gonna be my mate
Even you don't pick slut, slut, slut, slut

All the women
They're not for you
They don't come to have you
Cos they're going for their man
Don't be afraid to love me
If truly, you are my strong man
That not daunts to close me
And you don't belong to...

All the women
You are not for them
And they don't come to you
Cos you're going for me
Show you come to love me

Great, you got me, great
And you will have me as your mate
Moan, you feel me. So do I?
I feel you...so...

All the women
They're nothing for you
But I'm worthy for you
You don't daunt to close me
And so you don't belong to...

All the women

Comments