Salut août


May your August
be filled of
delight, love
and
the favor of God.
<3 Live Loi <3

Then you will find favor
and high regard
     in the sight of
God and man.
~Proverbs 3:4

Here is my 2014 lyrical poem from my poetic album "Love & Beauty" called "50 Pinups".

"50 Pinups"
Written by Love Loi in 2014

I’m watching the different 50 pinups tutorial videos 
And I can do the different 50 pinups by myself 
How can I do these by myself? 
I’m watching… I’m watching the different 50 pinups tutorial videos 
Yeah I’m watching these videos 
And I can do the different 50 pinups by myself 

Look, what I’m doing? 
I’m doing the different 50 pinups 
You will look and will love me with my 50 pinups 
What will you say about 50 pinups? 

Oh you will say the lovely 50 pinups 
Go and take a peek at what I’m doing 
You go and take a peek at me do the different 50 pinups 
Will you learn how to do the different 50 pinups by yourself? 
If you want, then go and watch the different 50 pinups tutorial videos 
After you watch these videos, you will do the different 50 pinups by yourself 

50 pinups are easy if we do every day by ourselves 
The 1950s 50 pinups renewed the 2010s 50 pinups 
Wow, these are so inspired and cool 
Nothing we break the rule 
Because we love to do the different 50 pinups 

50 pinups! 
2010s 50 pinups 
50 pinups! 
2010s 50 pinups 

50 pinups! 
50 pinups! 
50 pinups! 
2014 50 pinups 

Comments