Bonjour septembre


May your September
be filled of
knowledge, hope,
love, peace
and
happiness.
~Live Loi~

And he changeth the times
and the seasons; he removeth
kings and setteth up kings;
he giveth wisdom unto the
wise, and knowledge to them
that have understanding; 
~Daniel 2:21

Here is my 2014 lyrical poem from my poetic album "Love & Beauty" called Enough

Enough 
Written by Love Loi in 2014 

I have you 
You charm me in every way 
And you make my day 
I love you 
You give me your heart 
You deserve me 
And I give you my heart, too 
I deserve you, but you… 
Enough you say “I love you” 

Enough you say “I love you” ‘cause I feel funny when you don’t come to hug me 
Everyday 
Everyday 
Enough you say “I love you” ‘cause I feel funny when you don’t come to hug me 
It’s lasting 
It’s lasting 

When you see me as a woman 
You know how I feel 
So be a man enough to have me 
Each and every day 
Make that happen every day 
You say “I love you”, love me 
Do more and do more than you say “I love you” 
The next step is us couple team 
The couple team is the best 
So we keep working on saving our heart 
And never will we want to stay apart 
So enough you say “I love you” 

Comments