I Forget About December (Bonjour decembre)

So damn that I forget about December! Wow! Smh. But here is I want to share with you about December for December 2017. I had some nice time in December 2017.



May your December
be filled of 
Safety, Peace,
Love
and
Happiness.
~Live Loi~


For whosoever shall call
upon the name of the
Lord shall be saved.
~Romans 10:13

Here is my 2014 lyrical poem from my poetic album "Love & Beauty" called Sense-Sensation .

Sense-Sensation 
Written by Love Loi in 2014 

There is the reason 
We are Love 
We live in the four seasons 
And this is the truth 

We don’t laugh 
‘Cause we’re serious in love 
Don’t call us ‘infatuation’ 

We can have the sense-sensation 
That is our feeling to feel warm and love 
Don’t think we’re wrong 
Because of we stay strong 
We go through our relationship 
And yes we still remain our friendship 

You don’t have to against our relationship 
‘Cause you’re a human and have no right to judge us 
So let God take care of us 
And you are better stay out of our business 

We are Love 
And that is the reason 
And let me live in the four seasons 
With a man who love me 

We don’t laugh 
Cause we’re serious in love 
Don’t call us ‘infatuation’ 
And if you are nosy in our love life, 
Then you are better stay out of our business 

Sense-sensation 

Comments